Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Busy December Ahead

Next week will mark the beginning of a busy December for me and A Beacon of Hope
On the fourth, there is an event scheduled at the Big Sky Diner, a popular spot in Ypsilanti, Michigan. On the eleventh, I will visit the WIFI Coffee shop in Belleville, Michigan. At both of these locations, folks will be able to place orders for Paths of Intimate Contention, which will release next year. Paths is the second volume of The Sixth World of Men series.
On the eighteenth, I will hold a book signing at Borders in the Southgate Center in Southgate, Michigan to help the store kick off the sale of Beacon there.
In between, I have a few speaking engagements at various clubs, libraries and even a church. I you happen to live in southeast Michigan, come out and see me at one of the events.
Until next time,
Walter E Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment